View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 PM

Jesse, smiled down at Morgan, as she hugged him. He chuckled at her words, "Just a little, jealous?" he whispered to her, but was cut short when she leaned up to kiss him, he smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her slender waist, to pull her closer and deepen the kiss, by slipping his tongue into her mouth. Once Morgan, let a moan go, Jesse couldn't stop the smirk that came to his face, he pulled away from the kiss, which Morgan, groaned about. Still keeping her in his arms he kissed her lightly on top of the head and muttered against it, "I love you most, no need for you to worry." kissing her forehead one more time, he pulled away and wrapped his arm around the side of her waist and pulled her into 'Frozen Delight' with the others.

~Outside Victoria's House~

Rogan, frowned at her words, he knew she would get angry but not like that. He didn't have time to say anything to her as she whipped around and stomped away from him and into her home. "Hmm, guess I still haven't gotten my point across to her, yet." what it really was, Rogan, had no clue only that he wanted Victoria, to himself. Letting out a sigh, he placed his helmet on his head and started his bike up. Smirking at her angry, he couldn't wait to see what would happen the next time they saw each other again, "Oh the endless fun, it is with my Kit." he said as he flipped around and drove out of her driveway and back onto the road to head back home.