View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2012, 11:48 AM

Victoria, was walking up the stairs to her room, "Hey, your home kinda late." Victoria, jumped and whipped around to see Luke, coming out of the bathroom, with only his pjs bottoms, "U-um...hey, I was out with the girls." Victoria, squinted her own eyebrows at her answer, "Went and got frozen yogurt....uh, you know to catch up on what been going on, since we haven't seen each others in weeks." she was stumbling over her own words. Laughter filled the air, "Chill out little sis." Luke, walked up to her and ruffled her hair, "I'm not your parent. Have fun while your young." letting yawn go he pushed her towards her room, "Just come up with some better ideas, baby sis." he smiled as he walked back into his room. Smiling at her brother, "Thanks."

~Next Morning~

Victoria, took the bus today to school, since her brother had school much earlier than her today. As she walked the last two blocks to get to school, she was still trying to breath normal and was praying that the headache that was still hanging on from last night would go away before she got to school, "Mom and Dad, would kill me if they knew what I had done." she rubbed her forehead as she walked along the sidewalk.

Before long she was walking through the gates of Redwood High, and headed for her first class of the day, with a hangover, "Stupidest thing I've done all year." she muttered to herself, as she walked with her book bag hanging in front of her with both hands hanging onto the handle. As she rounded a corner, she was suddenly struck cold and wet to the bone. Laughter filled the air above her, "Oh, nOooO!" looking up to the open window with the girls hanging out of it, she saw, Morgan, Amy, Melody, Luna, Jenifer, June and Heather all smiling down at her with apologetic looks on their faces, "Sorry, Victoria! We didn't see you down there!" Gripping her bag handle tightly and biting her tongue she smiled up at them, "It's fine. Not like I'm hurt or anything." and began to walk to the schools infirmary, to get a dry uniform, for the rest of the day, 'Not how I would like to have started my day. But I really should have seen this coming' as she knocked on the door and waited for an, 'Enter' she let a sigh go, "Guess this is just going to be one of those weeks." her head hanging in disappointment.

When she heard a 'come in', she opened the door and closed it behind her, "Oh dear! Your socked to the bone! What happened?" the nurse asked as she grabbed towels, for Victoria, to use. "Oh just a little accident is all." she placed her book bag on the counter and began to dry her hair, "You wouldn't happen to have a uniform I could borrow for the day, do you?" she asked the nurse as she got some hot tea ready for Victoria, "Oh yes, dear!" the nurse smiled lovingly at her and walked over to Victoria, to place the tea in her hands, "Hold this, please! I'll be right back." smiling happily she walked into another room for the uniform.