View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2012, 11:31 PM

Victoria, had been a little startled at the sound of a male voice, only because she had started to take her top off, which revealed her back and her bra straps. She was a little surprised to Jesse, standing there as he spoke she raised her eyebrow, 'This is just turning out to be better and better.' when he asked who got her wet, "You devil of a girlfriend and lap dogs, did." she wanted to say. She turned to face him and grabbed a towel to cover herself up better, "You've never cared about weather I get picked on or not, Mr. President." her face of emotionless was set into place, "So you don't need to start doing that now." she stated firmly, 'Your most likely the reason I got wet this morning, I don't need to be caught with you to make it worse.' she thought annoyed

~With The Girls~

Most of them were still laughing about the water accident, beside June and Jenifer. They were talking to each other about other thing, "I can't believe they did that." June whispered to Jen, "I know!" she said crossing her arms in front of her chest and leaned back in her chair, "I mean, she didn't even do anything. I mean I'm all for messing with people for a reason but not if I don't know why." Jen, said annoyed, "She's just mad because she got a ride home from him." June, rested her chin in her palm and tapped her cheek, annoyed. "Why, Morgan, even let her do that. I don't get it?" Jenifer, looked over at Heather and Morgan, "I think it's because Jesse, offered to take her home, after Rogan, said he would." Jenifer, whipped her head back to look at June, "Are you serious!?" she said a little to loud, "Shh!" June, squinched her face as she placed a finger over her own lip, in panic and looked over at Morgan, who was still laughing and talking with the girls. June, sighed in relief, "She'll get pissed if anymore people knew, her honey, did that." Jenifer, nodded in understanding, "Yeah, she would. Sorry....poor Vi." Jen, said looking back at the other girls, "I just don't like Heather, she's kissing up to Morgan, to much lately." June, looked over at Jen, "That's because her boyfriend is friends with Rogan, so she wants to get closer to him anyway she can...sad really." she said looking out the window, "I'm sure Morgan, already knows that and will use it against her." Jenifer nodded in agreement.

((Lol that's funny! So, I really had no clue it was going to be Jesse! I thought you were going to put Rogan, in there lol XD ))