View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM

Jesse, quickly closed the space between them and grabbed her shoulder, "You shouldn't have to put up with that Victoria! You the only person in this whole school that does nothing to anyone!" he said getting angry at the idea that none of this bothered her and that she was settling for it, "I mean, I'm sure if you would tell Morgan, she would be more than willing to help you." he saw her eye quickly glance up at him with a spark of something in them, he couldn't be sure what it was. Than, before he realized it he was staring into her eyes and drinking in every bit of her face, she was beautiful, 'Her skins so smooth and softer than I thought.' without even realizing it he was leaning in closer to her and just as he was about to...

"Here we are Miss Wolfe!" the nurse walked in happily, holding a new uniform for Victoria, to borrow, Jesse, quickly moved away from Victoria, before the nurse could see them, "Oh my!" she said shocked to see Jesse, standing in the room with a half naked Victoria, covered with a towel, "Now, Mr.Schoettler, I know your a good young man but you should not be in the room when a beautiful, young lady is trying to change!" she said being a mother-hen, "Now, shoo shoo! Out you go, the bell for classes as already rang." she informed him as she pushed him out the door, "Ah! No, Mrs. Snow! It's a misunderstanding! It's not how it seemed, I swear!" he said nervous and waving his hand in front of him in panic, "Yes, yes, now off to class with you!" she closed the door on him and walked over to Victoria and handed her the uniform, "Here you are, dear." a sweet smile on the nurse's face.