View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2012, 05:38 AM

Victoria, was a little startled that Jesse, was so upset about the whole thing, 'He act's like I could have died or something.' when he placed his hand on her, she raised an eyebrow at his actions. 'He wouldn't....would he?' when he started to bring his face closer to hers. Victoria's eyes widened, 'No!' just as she shouted in her mind the nurse came in with a new uniform and saw Jesse, to close to her and started to kick him out and to his classroom.

Victoria, let a sigh out, as the nurse came over and placed the uniform near her, "Here you are, dear." she smiled sweetly at her, "Thank you, Ma'am." Victoria, returned the smile and turned her back to the nurse and began to strip the rest of the cloth from her body, besides her underwear, which were slightly wet but not bad enough. She dried the rest of her body the best she could and began, to put the other uniform on. "Alright, it fits perfect." she said as she put the blazer on, "You can leave your wet uniform here and I'll get it dry for you." the nurse said happily, "Now hurry off to class before you get into trouble, Miss Wolfe." Victoria, nodded and put took off her socks and placed her damp shoes back on, "I'd like to dry this to, please?" she grabbed her book bag, "Of course I can." Victoria, again gave her thanks and opened the door, "I'll be back for them after 1st period." she closed the door and speed off towards her classroom.