View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2012, 06:29 AM

Victoria, was wearing the short, shorts that this school made the girls were, 'This is to short.' she thought with a pout on her face. The only thing different from Victoria's gym clothes, was that she was wearing the long-sleeved, which lucky for her it wasn't to hot that she couldn't wear it, the reason why?

~10 Minutes Ago~

As the girls walked into the locker room, Victoria, headed over to her's and to her surprise June, was standing there. She raised an eyebrow at the girl, which she took as her cue to talk, "Hey, I wanted to say sorry about the whole uniform thing." she whispered, glancing nervously around the locker. Victoria, was opening her locker when June, was talking and found her white, gym shirt, the back cover in what looked like muddy, shoes prints. When she pulled it out June's eyes widen, "I had-" she started but Victoria, cut her off, "I know." looking at it, she sighed, "You guys would have done much worse than this." June, couldn't stop the giggling that left her lips, "I'll just wear my winter shirt." she said pulling out the blue long-sleeved shirt.
Once, she had the shirt on June, and herself walked out on to the field just in time for the teacher to tell them to start running the track.

~~~~~

When Victoria, was on her 4th, lap she got around to thinking who could have been doing all this, 'Whom ever it was obviously has Morgan's blessings to. But they really don't seem to know how to bully someone because these are childish...' she got lost in her own thoughts that if you looked at her face you would see a bored expression, as she ran the track, 'To mess up my school clothes, I know I don't flaunt my money around but to be in this school, they should know that I have money and clothes don't bother me.' as she came around for her 5th, lap. Victoria's eyes meet with Rogan's, her eye widened at the sight of him, quickly she took her eyes off of him and ran ignoring him but could still feel him watching her. 'Ugh, I had been doing so good to.' shaking her head of that thought, 'Who was at the window when I got wet?' Victoria, closed her eyes for a moment trying to think back but all she got was the girls, she was always around, 'Someone who's not always in the group...' Victoria's head started to throb, at working to hard, opening her eyes, she started her 6th lap. 'I was supposed to have gotten aspirin and yet I still can't seem to get around to that.' she sighed at her own memory and gave up on the idea for now.