View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-27-2014, 12:43 PM

((blueblackrose: Rroy didn't kill in front of anyone. He was on the outskirts of the LTB, essentially over a wall and away from everyone, save for a few robotic guards that he called over to aid him. And remember, he was given orders by a higher up to kill. You can tell yell at him for being murderous, but he can't be scolded for publicly killing someone, as he did no such thing.))

"My mind is a rather dangerous place. It really makes me wonder why they brought me here. They should know better than to select a madman to be a part of their scheming. Or, perhaps, I am exactly what they need. Until things are put to fruition, we can really only speculate what is going on." The raven turned to Azelf, offering him a smile while he did as such. "As you know, my reputation proceeds me. I can use all the extra help I can get. One little girl could tip the scales in my favor. Of course, whose to say I need favor. I have the means to practically do anything."

With Azelf speaking of the new recruits, Rroy could only laugh. Ah, it would be fun to see what these kiddies were capable of. "The second one is actually an old friend. Someone I used to confide in. Despite my best efforts, it seems he couldn't escape the claws of the LTB. I did my best to prevent such a thing but, alas, even I can't stop destiny." Frowning, a sigh came next. "Sometimes I wish I were like you. Invisibility must be nice. To be unnoticed and, dare I say it, forgotten seems nice." It was at a time like this when Rroy wish he had a cold one in his hand. He would press the bourbon to his head and just let the chilled liquor sit there while he occasionally tugged it down to sip on its contents.

When Azelf spoke up again, Rroy could only roll his head back in laughter. "Oh Azelf, please call me Rroy. We are friends, are we not? Sir just sounds too formal and, with you, I don't want such formalities, unless we're creating a facade of sorts. But with no ears and eyes to pry, I think a more casual conversation is acceptable. Besides, I prefer the lighter company." Hand reaching out, he gave Azelf a pat on the shoulder before looking into his eyes. If they were just a tad closer, he might have fulled the creature in for a hug. But that went against Rroy's nature and, quite frankly, he wasn't sure how Azelf would handle that.

"I do agree with you there. It's no fun to keep back and hide. Why, I think it would be fun to see how these mutts react to such power and might. And should they cower in fear? Psh! Let them find death. There is nothing wrong with you, just as there is nothing wrong with me. We don't chose how we are born. We simply are as we are. Embrace, my friend, and let those how fear us find comfort in the pits of hell." Arm looping around Azelf, a dark chuckle came. "Oh we shall have much fun, Azelf. And I will enjoy ever minute of it."

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-27-2014 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Bwah ha ha, I am loving Azelf and Rroy right now. World, be prepared!