View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 12:25 AM

He replied to the tired looking male with a calm tone and his clearly normal stoic expression. "I'm from quite a few different places. You would need to be alittle more specific if you want me to answer you in furst detail I am afraid, Glen."
Edgar's honey brown eyes seemed to darken dangerously as he gazed down at ipad as he set off again, the look in his gaze like thunder. He released Jae, grip tightening on the Ipad's own ear before clamping his now free hand over his mouth to silence him.
"I've very clear you are made by Apple. But you know what, just as like the rest of us, you have your own flaw," He leaned in closer to the youngest boy, speaking cooling in his ear, "I see that chip and the cracks spanning from it that you are trying to hide."
He pulled back alittle and spoke clear enough for all to hear how, "If you say cruel, harsh words, expect them to be spoke back to you. As for your User, you should respect her, and one another as you all belong to her. If you were not wanted you wouldn't be here and part of the grid, like you clearly are. It doesn't matter if you lag alittle or things are damaged or out dated. Things can be upgraded, repaired and replaced, what matters is that your user cares."
He lifted his gaze to Glen, unknowing he had just defended each of the other three males around him without realizing it. "Others?" He asked in confusion.