View Single Post
serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 AM

yeah... probably. And if she doesn't I'll just start leaving her notes asking her stuff. I dunno. I'm just sick of it to the point I'll let her leave messes and if she sets the alarm off in the kitchen from leaving shit on the stove and it sets on fire, fine. I won't be in trouble. All blame on her and I have pictures on my phone to prove it.

Yeah, he'll send me a text in the morning about it and I'll just tell him I felt like it. Plus that's why we have the online account anyway. He wasn't able to pay our past due, phoen got shut off, I sat in class setting up the account and when I got back I paid the past due off so we could have our phone back. I did that since he wasn't able to get to the store since he pays in person at a kioski.

Yeah, I was talking to my friend and I told her that I don't hate the entire race, I have other friends who are asian. So I have no problem. It's sadly a lot of the girls from China. Even a Singapore girl has mentioned about it. :/
But, I do have people I'm friends with from Asian countries. I'm friends with a guy from Taiwan, and some others.