View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-12-2014, 12:58 PM

No, seriously, we really need a new place.

Matthew Hugh sighed for the umpteenth time that day. It was only morning, and they were only a few weeks from when classes would start, but they were already having problems. Him, especially, since he was the one doing most of the signing and whatnot for legalities sake. “I know. Stop reminding me, damn it,” he grumbled under his breath as he brought up his hand to rake his fingers through his black hair. His green eyes scanned the empty campus grounds, and then he looked over his shoulders at the buildings across the street. The problem with this University was that they didn’t have dormitories. What school, really, didn’t have dormitories, anyway?!

I know we need to find a cheaper place and fast. Do you care for sharing? With other people?” The long pause in the other line made him purse his lips. When his half-brother did this, Yuuichi meant that he didn’t want it or if he was considering it, he was leaning more onto the negative side of the answer. “Look. If you can’t do it, then that’s your problem. Help me out here search-

You know I can’t. I’m on my shift.

Being a nurse really doesn’t fit you at all.” Matthew made a face, “I mean. You’re short. You can barely carry patients that are bigger than you. Why bother?

Shut up.

The sides of his lips curled up in amusement despite him feeling irritated not too long ago. “Can’t. I got a mouth,” was his only retort before he’d moved his gaze again back to the campus. He stopped, however, when he’d seen a bulletin board not too far from the gates. That ought to be useful. Did the campus put that up for people who were looking for dormitories? With that thought in mind, he trudged on past the gates, uttered a short, “Go back to work, smarty pants,” and then looked about the papers posted on the board.

While he was walking, he noticed someone posting something, clipping something, and it had him curious. Matthew peered over the man’s shoulder, and he tilted his head a bit to get a better and clearer view of the paper. “Got space?” he asked with his brows raised, “I’m looking for one that’ll take in two people. Do you allow a viewing of the place?