View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-14-2014, 10:26 AM

The bickering between the brothers made both Matthew and Yuuichi smile. Yuuichi, though, chuckled and then choked on his food, to which Matthew only replied with a pat on his back. He was amused. He was certainly very entertained by both the brothers and his own brother. "Food, and their favorite place." From the way Edgar spelled out the words 'dog park', he assumed that it'd get the dogs excited, so he decided not to use the word 'park' nor 'walk'. Dogs, after all, could be very perceptive to words they were familiar with. "They are loved."

The male retrieved his hand when Yuuichi nodded his head in thanks his way. "Hmm," was the reply he'd given Edgar to what he'd just answered about his question about Doctor Red. He wouldn't want to be rude. After all, they were still their hosts, and later on, their landlords. He was just about to take another spoonful of the casserole when he'd stopped at the blond looking up at the ceiling like something - or someone - was there. Yet again, there it was. The gut feeling he felt was far stronger than a while ago, and his curiosity was only growing.

"So... that was you!" the boy exclaimed as he grinned brightly. Realizing his exclamation was a little too loud, he apologized with a sheepish smile towards his brother and Bran before he nodded. "Doctor Red's given nothing but praises for you. In fact, your name goes around often in the research room. I'm surprised I didn't realize it was you when I met you." The male chuckled again. "Glad to finally put a first name and a face to Mr. Royce, the consultant."

Matthew, while Yuuichi was spouting things off that wasn't of relation to him, only continued to eat, quite enjoying the food Edgar had prepared for them. He helped himself with a second serving when Bran made mention about being a safe biker and something about helping Edgar with groceries. The older of the two smiled and replied with a short and firm, "Understood."

The outstretched hands that followed after made Matthew chuckle. He took Edgar's in his own and gave it a firm shake. Yuuichi, on the other hand, took Bran's with a grin. "I'll leave the food to my brother. And, I should get your numbers just in case I won't be able to come home for dinner." Which pretty much happens almost every single day. If the dark circles under his eyes weren't telling them that, then, perhaps, the way his shoulders often sagged from the exhaustion could. "Then, we will move in tomorrow morning. I should be able to give you the first two months of rent, too."