View Single Post
.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchanpiggy View Post
@Cain: I would have to say the item I think is cutest on gaia is my fuzzy penguin slips. I loved them when I bought them and I still love them to this day.

Haven't heard of Zombieland, does it have actual zombies?

.... I can watch ANY type of horror movie and not be fazed in the least but put me in front of a zombie movie and I have nightmares. I don't understand why.
One year for gaias Halloween when they had the grombies, I was playing around the event and watching Saving private Ryan with my husband, that night I had nightmares of zombie soldiers roaming around the gambino mansion.

I can't wait for the new Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton is directing it and it's going to have Johnny Depp as the mad hatter.
I got my fuzzy penguins for free. <3
And my horns and laurel. c:

Zombieland. It's not scary AT all. It's HILARIOUS.

& I can't either. .___. I get so scared from those stupid-ass horror movie commercials. I hate hwo they come on without any warning. I watched the commercial for Mirror and I got scared shitless for like, a month. I would die everything I go near a mirror. And the Grudge trailer, with the lady taking a shower and hand coming outta her head just made me never want to shower again.

Tim Burton is amazing. I like how he uses Johnny Depp in so many of his films too. c: