View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-14-2014, 01:27 AM

Wow,” was all Yuuichi could say. It’s not that he didn’t like seeing the man enjoy himself, but Edgar really did love to cook if he were also cooking for both the cats and the dogs. “They’re well pampered.” Matthew chuckled lightly. Perhaps, Yuuichi was reflecting on the way their parents took care of them, or perhaps he was envious. All Matthew did was reach out to pat his younger brother’s head before he slid his hand down to rub his back. Yuuichi, in reply to that, only stuck his tongue out at the other before he’d went to help himself with more of the soup and the casserole Edgar made.

Yuuichi had just shoved a spoonful of casserole into his mouth when Edgar said he knew of the hospital. The male only grinned and nodded, showing that he was listening. But, when the strawberry blond-haired man spoke of his experience in consulting with the unknown viruses and diseases, awe was written again all over the younger man’s face. When he’d swallowed his food, he raised his eyebrows a bit, “Do you know Doctor Red, then? He’s the head doctor of our team, of general surgery. I hear he’s handling those kinds of cases, too.” He was supposed to say more, but he held himself back when Bran started to tease his brother – in a strange way – and then praise him right after.

Was this supposed to be a normal occurrence?

We look forward to this once we do move in,” Matthew chimed in all too cheerfully as he smiled, “I’ll work hard to make my coffee sustain its perfect blend.” Yuuichi only clicked his tongue here and he snickered. Matthew makes the best coffee there is. He’s really just too humble with the actual skills he has that are pretty much close to perfection. Ignoring his younger brother as he nodded at Bran’s words, he shook his head and smiled again. “Not at all. I’m more than thankful to be getting a free ride to and from school.” Although, he was pretty sure he’d be holding on tight when that time comes.

At Edgar finally replying to their financial question at hand, Matthew turned to look at Yuuichi who only gave him a bright grin. They’ve found the perfect place if all they needed to cash out all-in was $3,200 a month. They’d thought they’d need to hand in at least $6,000 plus living in this kind of neighborhood. “This is perfect. But, we insist, though, that we help, at least, with the groceries. I can assure you we’re not too fussy with electricity and water.” And, this was true. In fact, the brothers can go without heater, with just a fan, and even without a bed. Yuuichi could even take the showers at the hospital, wash his clothes there, and even go so far as to sleeping over. Matthew, on the other hand, tended to sleep short, and spend most of his time studying – studying coffee, of course. That was how they’ve pretty much lived their past years at their current place.

So… when can we move in?” Yuuichi asked, showing off his pearly whites, yet again.