View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-02-2014, 06:53 PM

You need to watch eet! It's so on edge!!!!!
Yay for the Dark One
I read a lot of fanfiction about Regina x Robin, Hook x Emma, Rumple x Belle. Some are surprisingly entertaining
I need Hook's jacket and Robin's scarf. They dress so cool

I did that yesterday! It is a pretty good read. I always wonder if people are spying on our rp and reading along. I do that sometimes
Ah, Gideon. He needs a nap
rubble is so delightfully oblivious at times. It's a nice break away from the intensity . I really think he should live, but whatever you decide is cool. That was awesome with Gia, though. She was proper offended!

I think she'll put some life into Ennius for sure. I was thinking they take Aeron into the dungoens and they put him in the cell next to elvey lady's. Then, when Ennius comes to talk to Aeron later, he'll meet her for the first time. Then he'll free her and since she can't go home, give her a place to stay and work in the castle. Downhill form there

HAHA! Another stalker, I've had a few!
I'm sorry that I take so long. I like to have a good amount of uninterrupted time to write a good post and even though I'm at home, that sometimes isn't possible. I'll write a paragraph and then get called away for something or the other
I love this rp too! I hope the post was okay.