Evil Overlord

Old 08-18-2010, 02:35 AM

RED
Name:
Unknown
Alias: Phantom Thief 1380, RED
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Orange
Outfit: The coat and pants of his tux are red with a black dress shirt. His shoes, socks, gloves and tie are black. The tophat is red with a black ribbon. His cape is red. Red also carries around a black cane that has a red gem on top. (Can tell what his favorite color is huh?)

Personality: Red has been a thief for about five years now. He enjoys going out and stealing things for the simple fun of things. Sometimes he returns what he steals, sometimes he doesn’t. While he loves stealing, he does it more for the challenge and less for the money (though the money is a nice bonus).

It should also be noted that Red has magical powers which aid him in his quest to steal everything.

His rivals, “The Court” he fondly dubbed them, are constantly trying to stop him. But they’re rather young and inexperienced. Red finds himself requiring to help them more then often, even when they’re not on a heist. (It’s quite cute when they try to get him to give up the thieving and join them on the “good” side.) He may or may not have a crush on the “Ruby Princess” of his court. He has made it a habit to regularly kidnap “Ruby Princess” and flirt with said princess often. (Of course Red would never hurt him [yes him], Little Knight would get upset if Red did that and Red values his life). The greatest threat of his court is Little Knight. Little Knight is the one who always solves Red’s riddles. Smart boy that one.

Red is actually very fond of his “Court”. Part of the reason why they spend so much time trying to convince him to join the good side is because on more than one occasion he has saved them from more vicious villains. Red, of course, denies this. “I simply happen to be in neighborhood! They can’t kill you! If they do, I’ll be without my court! Then all my heists will be bor~ing.”

To Red stealing is the game, he’s the wizard and the world is his castle.

“Why do you steal?”
“Hmm~ Isn’t that your job to figure out, Little Knight?”

|

Last edited by Seito; 05-31-2013 at 03:54 AM..