View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2011, 11:57 PM

Avi: You're not bothering me at all~! I just realized I really dropped off after editing the first post and forgot to mention it to you. 8D (notices your sig link and follows o 3o)

Ceri: Man, the internet is just so neat. HOW AM I EVER TO GET ANYTHING DONE. Hahaha.

Oh wow! :O That sounds really awesome. I'd be jealous, but animation is still mostly a mystery for me (although I helped a friend of a friend by colouring some cels, once xD)

Be sure to link me when he does~. :D

Oh man, I know what you mean! It's actually why I haven't had any art contests/buying threads, here or on Gaia. Much as I would love to horde art of my OCs, I just am so scatterbrained that most don't have references still.

Oh wow, half-year anniversary. *w*♥ Ah, I didn't know about your mom, but I understand about his problem with getting a steady job. I WILL ALWAYS CROSS LIMBS FOR YOUR FUTURE. Even if I look really weird doing so, but that's nothing new.

Either way, POKERAAAAP! STRONGHOLD OF MUSIC'S FUTURE. My brain is flailing looking at macarons, actually, this is my stand-in typing right now. ;;

I need to start working out myself. ><; My asthma is under control, I just need to make time to go walking/do exercises.