View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM

((It's ok Sairis! I've been having a hard time with some stuff lately so I keep taking forever to post to. Sweets has been very patient with me or else this probably wouldn't even have made it. Thank you for that by the way Sweet, you're awesome!))

Lixi turned toward Jason and dropped to her knees beside him.

"oh shit... Oh shit! Take it easy, just try to breath slowly. This is just a reaction to the energy that thing was just putting off... he's still here somewhere... shit. God not again... you have to try to calm down and breath slowly, force yourself to shut it all out."

She looked up at Sophia, who was already right beside them (at least I assume you would be at this point). She must not be human to not have been affected by what was going on.

"I will tell you alllll about anything I do know about that evil peice of shit, but first we have to get him outa here. He won't be able to take much more exposure to this. Grab anything you can't afford to loose and destroy anything you can. I'll start helping your friend out of here just because I don't know what is important and what isn't." As she looked at Sophia she noticed the concern in her eyes for her human friend. "Don't worry, I'll protect him with my life, and yes, I already know you'll end mine if I don't, you don't even have to say it." She gave her an understanding nod before wrapping her arms around Jason's waste and dragging him to his feet. "Now come on, lets do what we need to do." with that she started toward the elevator. "Oh and Sophia? If you see him... the one causing this I mean... rip him apart. Don't even give him a chance."