View Single Post
sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・ο)
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-05-2010, 11:03 AM

Sophia growled slightly and snarled out a short sentacne before running over to the table with the photo frame of her and Jason together, "With pleasure!" Grabbing a few knives and guns as she ran towards the elevator she couldn't help but notice the sun streaming in through the window. A large black shape crossed it and she narrowed her eyes and pulled her teath back in a snarl, she wasn't usually like this but something about that Man really made her angry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason could barly feel Lixi dragging him up and pulling him out the door all he could think was, I'm going to die! And I never told Sophia how I really feel! He vomited another gush of blood and gasped for air as his airways become clear for a second, he could barly breath and he could feel the constraints from the jacket he wore and the straps from the gun holster he had across his chest. "Have to...Get out..." He gurgled a little and coughed some more blood up and looked wearily at the door and reached out weakly towards the door handle.

[haha its okay Swan! I'm wai9ting cause I'm, cool and I hate letting RPs die! it makes me sad! hahaha. and I'm really enjoying RPing with you guys! its great fun!
and take your time Sairys. we can wait all day for you to come back hahaha. It's no big deal!]