View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-15-2019, 11:11 PM

Day 5:

Do you ever have those moments when you are suddenly struck by this memory of years past when FOWN was going and you just happened to be playing this one game or baking this particular recipe or maybe just talking to your bestie in front of the fire. Sometimes these memories don't link to something specific indise Menewsa but even still...

Those can be the best memories! Like the one I have of playing that old flash game Ice Breaker back in 2010 while siting for X-mas with the rest of the family. I got a Jabra Handsfree car speaker phone from my bestie that year XD. My own memories aside, perhaps there's somethign that tickles a similar spot in your mind?

HTML Code:
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Username:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Name Here)
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Approx. Memory Date:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Date Here)
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Thinking about FOWN really makes me remember that one time that...:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Memory Here)
Have another memory to share that's not exactly on the prompt? Use this Forum instead!
HTML Code:
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Username:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Name Here)
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Approx. Memory Date:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Date Here)
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]I just wanted to share with you that time that...:[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red][/COLOR] (Memory Here)

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 12-30-2019 at 09:25 AM..