View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM

She didn’t know any of the shops in the area but when he asked where she wanted to go she chose randomly walking through the door, she was taken aback by the workers who practically jumped her.
“Oh no no no, how could you walk around like that… hurry hurry.” They ushered her through the store pushing her in to a changing room, she was unaware she had walked in to one of the most expensive stores there was. Not that it mattered, as she had said before she was rich, they asked her for her card and took it from her sliding and smiling at her. “Ah looks like you have enough for as many outfits as you want.” The lady who worked there was dressed in the clothing from the store; the card had been something she’d had since she woke up.

It took them over an hour to be done with her, making her try on outfit after outfit. She looked good in all the outfits they chose for her, the ladies forced her to show him everyone one, she didn’t understand why though. Eventually she came out wearing an outfit consisting of a short dress and high heels. She saw herself and went bright red looking to the workers “enough…” she muttered utterly embarrassed. “This stuff is just… I just want something to walk around in without too much attention.” They nodded and the next time she walked out it was skinny jeans and a white open collar shirt. She gave a spin in the UGG boots they had completed the outfit with and muttered “Ta-da” before smiling to him.

“Did you like any of the other ones? This is my favorite but I need more than one outfit, right?”