View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 PM

Scarlett smiled at him falling back onto the bed and put her glass on the nightstand before falling beside him. Once on the bed she slipped off her shoes, sitting them on the floor on her side and then putting her gun on top of them. She then moved closer to Alex, kissing his cheek once again. "Honored? Now i'm not that amazing am I?" She asked, grinning slightly and nodding. "The bed feels so wonderful.." She muttered, closing her eyes before opening them to crawl up to the pillows and lift up the comforter. She crawled under the covers and laid her head on her pillow, patting the spot beside her for Alex.

She let her hair flow all over her pillow as she stretched her slender arms, yawning and then gently running her hand through Alex's curly hair. She looked over to Nikolai. "Just because you've survived this long in the outside world doesn't mean your an expert." She said, smirking a little. "It just means your either good at running away or hiding. Maybe even a little good at combat.." She said, biting her lip. No, Scarlett wasn't that nice.. but she was slightly agitated by what he said to Winter. She was once close friends with her so no one was going to talk with her so rudely.

Delcan gave a small smile to Winter. "Eh, I guess so. I don't want to disturb your sleep and i'm sure as hell not sleeping with Nikolai. I'd be afraid he'd slit my throat in my sleep.." He chuckled. He went over to the safe room door and shut it once Nikolai came in, then he locked the door quickly and fell onto the floor, groaning when he did. "Ugh.. that didn't feel as good as falling onto a bed.." He grumbled, putting his head on his pillow.