View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 04:53 PM

Faylinn slowly nodded as the male spoke about not needing thanks. She then watched the two as they moved about the tent. The spiritual part of them was evident in the way that they moved, at least to the wisp. Even though she no longer actively sought to send the two, a part of her wondered what kept them tied to this world. It was merely a thought though, for Faylinn didn't hold many emotions that were normal for a human. Even emotions such as curiosity did not seem to relate to her. There were times she wondered what it would be like to hold normal human emotions. Even in his state, Klaus seemed to have maintained much of his emotion, though it was subtle and not overly flashy. Was it due to his once-human being? This was beyond Faylinn's knowledge.

As the female began to move with the instrument, Faylinn simply watched her. It would be difficult to tell that she was a puppet, for a lack of better word. As Klaus began speaking once again, the Wisp's dull eyes fell to the male. "Your music has a way of calling to the soul," her voice echoed. "Though I may not have been actively seeking you out, it did indeed reach out to me." The woman's head nodded, slowly and whimsically in agreement to what she was saying.

The woman's image seemed to flicker, her appearance going a transparent blue for just a moment. "Perhaps your abilities lie within your music?" Though she asked the question, it was not something she was really seeking an answer too. Though usually quiet, it was not uncommon for the Wisp to verbally question. Whatever the male's abilities were and how he did it were really none of Faylinn's concern. Thus far he had been quite the aid for the woman, if that had changed and he became harmful, she would be forced to act and regardless to them being a part of the same circus, she would act on behalf of her responsibilities.

The woman was then silent again, though even more than that, she seemed to not be within the tent anymore. "Your skills may be needed again," she said, her voice echoing more than it had before. She was feeling the energies of the world around the area. Her attention then seemed to come together suddenly as her eyes locked on the male. "There has been a meeting," she said. "I sense something dark," her brows furrowed as she tried to understand what the energies were telling her. It was difficult to move from there, there was not intense conflict, it was just undertones in the energies of the world, but they were bitter.

The tones were light, distant so that this darkness wasn't all that nearby. The taste did not sit well wish the Wisp. She then slowly stood up, not going into anymore detail as she said, "Forgive me, but I must excuse myself." Before Klaus would have a chance to question what was happening, Faylinn's form vanished, leaving a floating orb of blue fire before the male. That orb then took off out of the tent, in search of this bitter taste. Even with the activities of the circus, a soul as dark as this was not common and in fact, Faylinn could not recall a time when she felt such a presence.