View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Sadrain

Posting frequency: Honestly, rather randomly and inconsistently. I might not be able to get a reply for a month or so, and then reply multiple times every day for some weeks (however, I'll give warning and explanation).
Posting length: It depends on in-game situation and what I've been given to work with, but usually never under 2-5 paragraphs, often 5+.
Gender preference: I'll play both male and female, no issues there, but I like to play multiple characters so often it'll be one of each gender.
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual only.
Role-play size: I play both in groups and 1x1's, but prefer the latter, since my previously mentioned posting schedule can harm group role play. If I am in an active group role play, I'll make sure to reply at least once a week or so.
Role-play genre preference: Most of these, besides fully comical, school and fan based (but I love good humor). I'd only play historic if it has fantasy elements so there can be few inaccuracies. I don't usually do typical vampire or werewolf role plays and out of the list, I do feel most comfortable in fantasy and sci-fi settings.
Specific likes: I like if I can genre mix and add slow, budding romance that's not the focus of the story (but I can live without it). I like character development, clashing personalities, somewhat consistent story and being able to discuss things with my partner and have us both contribute to the plot. Humor is lovely bonus. The list goes on.
Specific hates: Short and/or unimaginative replies, worse if its in bad English, too cliche characters. Players that are bossy and want me to change my characters for any reason or force speedy romance on them. Those that just don't add anything to the story, depending on me to work everything out alone, players that disappear without any comment for long time (but with explanation, I'll patiently await your return).
Are you open to try new things? I think I adjust rather easily and like to try new things, but that kind of depends what the new thing is, especially since I've already played a lot of different genres and characters so there might not be much entirely new left.
How can we contact you? A ping, personal message or profile message all work.
Other: Hm, well, I think I'm friendly, so you can strike me up for a chat any time, if you'd like. If you ask me if I can RP right now with you and I have too many RPs, I will be honest and tell you so, although there's still chance you might lure me in, just know that I might be slow then. I grow attached to my RPs very quickly and put a lot of heart into them, so, I hate to see them die, so I prefer to see them continue even at snail pace.
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

Last edited by sadrain; 07-16-2014 at 01:10 PM..