View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-16-2014, 04:50 PM

Xavirne

Posting frequency: Random; not consistent. Heavily dependent on workload and time off. Try to post once every other day but am also guilty of once-a-month posts.
Posting length: 300 to 2000 words. Anywhere between three paragraphs and enough to make it seem like a chapter in a novel. Tend to average around 5 to 7.
Gender preference: I prefer to play males though I am capable of playing female, too.
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual. I can play homosexual males though don't expect much loving on my end.
Role-play size: I can do both group and onexones.
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, supernatural, horror, historical, comical, drama, action, romance. Top three? Drama, action/adventure, and crime-based.
Specific likes: Psychological thrillers and dramas. If you can keep me on my toes, props to you. I also love quality over quantity. Only give me posts with meaning and meat. If I have to read a bunch of nonsense fluff about nothing, then I will lose interest.
Specific hates: Lack of patience. I cannot stand being pestered to post. I will post when I want to post. If I'm not interested in the story, I will tell it to your face. I also will not do high school stories or slice of life stuff. I need action and adventure. Too boring and I'll hit the road. I also hate bright colors. Cyan, lime, yellow... please don't use them. Pale colors like silver, light pink, etc. also bother me too.
My request thread: WTF (character dump) and Mene (roleplay wants).
Are you open to try new things? Of course. If I wasn't, I would meet new people and create new, engaging stories. I love the variety and I love a challenge.
How can we contact you? Ping, PM, visitor message, IM (see my profile for options).
Other: I do roleplay on other sites. I can roleplay above the PG-13 limit, especially with horror/gore/violence. I'm always up for a long-term roleplay (I've been in one for several years now) and have no problem befriending partners. In fact, I encourage it. If you're lucky, you'll walk away with my Facebook URL and phone number.
Rating links: N/A