View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-10-2018, 09:52 PM

Something akin to a smile passed across Daesuk's face, but he didn't comment on Xavier's complaints. Instead, he motioned for Ankor to scoot over so he could sit, silencing the other boy's chatter at the same time. "You're being immature. Or do you want to get mistaken for the maknae again?" he chided, then sat, content with how the round had ended even if he thought he could do better. "I'm fine though. Thank you for asking leader. Xavier looks chipper enough as well."

As expected, it was down to their two top dancers now and it would be grand to watch them duke it out. Neither was likely to make a mistake even if they played through the song five times, so Taeksu would have to scrutinize them far more now. Those watching couldn't help but lean forward in anticipation. This is what they were looking forward to.

Crossing his arms, Ankor made a big show of looking upset, but this little sideline watching crew got more interesting with the new addictions so he couldn't really complain. "I'm not the maknae. I'm just cute!" he huffed back, eyeing the very not cute actual maknae who sat down on the far side from him. No fun. Instead, he turned to Hyunki, smiling. "Oh, I think they will so you better make sure not to cut that part, manager-hyung!" he called out.

Taeksu snorted and muttered something under his breath before raising his voice again. "Alright, alright. Enough play time. We're down to the final two now, so try to wow the fans a little, yeah?"

Shin grinned as he finished off a water bottle and settled into his position again. "I think I can do that. Ready?" he asked, turning to Hyunki, challenge in his eyes.