View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 07-06-2011, 02:51 PM

((Okay, now that Miss Music is back it is my turn to disappear. I'll be gone for roughly a week. :lol: My characters will be on board the ship, helping wherever they can (except Laiden. He sort of follows Fenris around like a puppy).))

Fenris caught Alona's smile as she slid by. Gray eyes narrowing slightly, he ignored the urge to look her over. The broad-shouldered male almost considered reprimanding the woman for being in the hold. Instead, he headed down the hallway and toward the deck. He didn't have to look back to know that Laiden followed him.

Laiden caught Alona's wink with a bashful smile. Ducking his head as he walked behind Fenris, he was sure to keep the exchange from his guardian. Fenris' loyalty and friendship with the captain made him difficult to deal with when it came to anything like Scarlett.
The youth's blue eyes lit up with laughter. He slowed his pace momentarily so he could send one last glance back to Scarlett's cell. Lifting a pale hand to signal his farewell, he swiftly caught up with his friend.