View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-29-2016, 04:28 PM

Amanda was thrilled when Kokuro agreed to not only have the bento boxes in the photoshoot, but also to show them how she made them! Even though Kokuro initially insisted on not having her adorable bento box creations in the shoot, Amanda persisted because they were seriously cute! And maybe Kokuro would realize how really talented she is when everyone in the school praises her food art! It certainly didn't take much to make Amanda overflow with joy.

After flashing a smile at Paige, Amanda was happy to see that Kokuro took a stronger initiative to see if Paige -- who was Kokuro's roommate after all -- would be interested in joining them in the bento box making and photoshoot. She smiled and nodded as Kokuro excused herself from the group to approach her roommate with the invitation.

Then, she turned to Ryuu and Levent to bring them up to speed. "That's one of my floormates! Her name is Paige. I don't know her very well, but she's Kokuro's roommate. I think Kokuro's inviting her to join the photoshoot. That would be cool! We wanted more people in the photoshoot, right?"

While she listened to Levent and Ryuu's responses, she looked back at Kokuro, who had just caught up with Paige in the hallway and was talking to her.