View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-29-2016, 10:26 PM

Amanda was confused by Paige's response. She had heard her say "That doesn't sound so bad, I guess. Thanks" to Kokuro's invitation and had smiled at Paige as she approached them in the kitchen.

But Paige did not seem to want to interact with her, Ryuu, or Levent at all. In fact, she watched as Paige walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bento box, completely ignoring her, Levent, and Ryuu. And on top of that, she then walked all the way to the far side of the room to eat at a table with her back towards all of them!

Well...uhh...that was rude, Amanda thought to herself. I wonder if she is having a bad day or if she is always like this? She glanced at Ryuu and Levent to see if their facial expressions would show the same response to Paige's ignoring them.

Then, to her surprise, she heard Paige ask "Just what exactly is in this bento though?"

Oh yay! Amanda thought to herself. Maybe she was just hungry! I know I get a little moody sometimes when I'm hungry too. I get hangry! Amanda's stomach suddenly growled, reminding her that she had to eat something soon too before her next class. She wondered if her initial thoughts about Paige were misguided by her own tummy rumblings.

But as she turned to respond to to Paige's inquiry, she stopped herself, noticing that Paige was actually talking to Kokuro and not addressing the trio at the kitchen counter.

Oh well, Amanda thought.

"So, want to take a few photos of the bento boxes, then of Ryuu and me?" she asked Levent.