View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 03-03-2016, 12:24 AM

Amanda power-walked all the way through the Great Hall to her Biochemistry class, the image of Ryuu and Levent and the bento boxes still in her memory. She slid into a seat just as the clock tower struck two times, signaling that it was now two o'clock in the afternoon. Amanda quickly took out her notebook and a pen to get ready to jot down notes about the days' material.

But the professor was still setting up for the lecture, so Amanda's mind wandered for a little. She wondered what classes Paige was taking, and whether she also had a class that started at 2PM. She vaguely recalled that Paige was a chemistry major and wondered if she had taken Biochemistry before. Oh! and Ryuu is a chemistry major too!! Amanda suddenly remembered. Maybe I can ask him to tutor me in the subject... Amanda also wondered where Ryuu and Levent were going to go after the photoshoot. Amanda smiled, thrilled to remember how she had finally met her crush earlier that day. I'll definitely pick up more than a few copies of that newspaper when it comes out! she thought to herself, excited to see the photos in print. And how nice Kokuro was to teach them how to make the cute bento boxes!