View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 02:44 PM

It is Americanized but they're more American now too. They just still have their cultures and I like seeing the difference. Although it's really not different you know it's normal family stuff. It just some things are so different. That I can't even fathom actually. And then in the same breath you know it is still the same. People Are People, the good and the bad about them. And I think that's what makes it so interesting if it weren't for the different language the different customs like um Festival portions of their life they're the same. And I wish more people knew that about other people. Like there's a mosque by my house and they have a get-togethers with cakes and cookies and coffee trying to get like Catholics Presbyterians Baptist to come on into their house of worship and learn about them. Nobody wants to go with me and I'm afraid to go by myself but I so would love to see their religious culture. You know that they love their family so I'm sure it would be really interesting to be invited into their religious part of their lives. I'm going to keep trying to find somebody to go with me or maybe get up enough nerve to go by myself if I was invisible I just go by myself because I really want to know. I Babble when I'm tired, and I'm very tired sorry.