Thread: Other Sites....
View Single Post
Shion Uzuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2018, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Oh cool! That sounds pretty complicated, having to fit the items onto different body types.

Any idea when the site'll become open for the masses?
Well, my idea is to have a seperate store just for those bases, and then certain items will be converted to fit them. But it shouldn't be too terribly tough to do that once they're made. I basically draw everything way bigger so that I can go really loose with the lines and shading then shrink it down to the right size.

As far as opening to the masses, there will be a few windows:

Open Alpha and Closed Beta - for Non-Avaricia members. There will be windows to sign up with this. I expect Open Alpha to be ready in late spring. Closed Beta will probably be during the summer. Official open (Open Beta) will probably be late summer or fall depending on where we are as far as content (basically items, things to do, etc)

For anyone that's on Avaricia, you get some bonus goodies tho! Until the end of November anyone that makes a post gets an invite to join Early Alpha. After November, there will be tokens you can earn on the site through daily log-in grants and these can be sold, traded, given away by members who might already have them. So that's another way. Starting in January of next year, we're switching to strictly Beta invites on the site. So anyone who joins from Avaricia gets a currency and EXP bonus (all money they ever owned on the old site and account age + posts determine EXP) as well as special items.

So basically, I'm letting people from the old site into the new one as soon as it's ready to have people on it and adding more people in waves.