View Single Post
Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 08-07-2018, 06:04 AM

Hummy: It really is. I have to factor in a bunch more time when they come with me because of the fact it takes me longer to get what I need and get out. If Danny can come with me - it does go a bit faster than if I'm on my own.

Ruby: They're crazy religious, and also hated the fact that Danny was staying over at MY place (not their place) before we got married and he was going to move in before we got married (technically we found the loophole around that and eloped so we WERE married when he moved in. ;) We were prepared to shove a copy of our marriage license in their faces and slam the door if they dared come to the apartment -- they didn't.) And then they found out that I'm bisexual... and that was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. :/

I truly don't get their issues. They were fine with Danny before he started staying overnights and blah blah blah... I gave up listening to their crap a long time ago. I've been working with a councilor to work through the issues this has all caused for me in terms of me coming to terms with the fact that it wasn't anything I did - it's all on them.