Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-30-2021, 10:29 PM

E.v.a lowered her eyes as Kaede spoke, wanting to argue about his logic. He didn't think he was like that? After hearing him talk about how precious his creations were, she didn't doubt that he would've stepped in had the man not left. She flinched, more or less, when Kaede's voice rose and he expressed his frustration. Not because he was shouting, she was used to that, but the words he spoke felt like knives.

He was human, and everything she just said touched a rather sensitive nerve. "Kaede.." E.v.a spoke softly, turning to him as he began to flee. "I'm sorry.. I should've been more selective of my words.." She spoke, her voice soft and apologetic. "No matter what you may think of yourself though, I don't see it. I am blind to the things you claim about yourself." She said quietly, lowering her eyes once more and pressing her lips together.

She wasn't perfect, no matter what he saw in her. She still had so much to learn..