View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-29-2015, 11:44 PM

My Puppeteer: blueblackrose
I want to be called: Adin Nathanial Clark
I am 22 years old
Did you look at me? I'm a male.
Classification: Uni
What do I see when I look in the mirror?

How I choose to look:
Another pic
What happened in my life: My life has been rather boring. I was an orphan until a I was roughly 5. A wealthy family took me in because they weren't able to have children. From the time they brought me into their home until I became an adult I was being prepared to take over the family business. For my parents that is still the plan, but I much rather live a carefree life.

For now I'll make do with what I can. I became a Uni so I could at least live carefree even if it's only for a short while. I'm an idol, but I'm best known for my singing. I've also done some modeling and other things. My father is content about my chose since he can use my image to promote his business. I swear all that man sees sometimes is dollar signs. Anyway, I'm on my way to the top and I'm going to make damn sure that it's one hell of a ride since I don't know exactly how long I'll have to enjoy it.
I think of myself as: Confident, cocky, player, hot headed, but really I prefer to just be easy going.
I can’t stand: Rude people, which is kind of funny since some people find me to be rather rude. I also can't stand people who pick on or abuse others. Weakness. I don't losing my temper either.
My favorite things in the world: Preforming, nature and freedom. Oh and women of course, what? I told you that I'm somewhat of a player.
Posting Color: Royal Blue

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-29-2015 at 11:49 PM..