View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-15-2012, 12:41 AM

Her reaction to Emmery forcing the ice cube between her lips and to her burned tongue was originally a blush then some harsh words. It was a defense mechanism but she managed to mutter out, “I’m not a baby Emmery, I don’t need to hear what I should be doing from you.” It was when playmaker spoke up next that something in her clicked. She strutted in-between the two. Having not excused herself from Miss Hannah she felt rude for this. Yet she wasn’t about to let anyone talk to Emmery that way, turning him in to a Cedar, she saw playmaker not go to do anything else and her defensive stance relaxed she grabbed Emmery’s hand. “Come on…” she said over the ice cube that was still only part melted in her mouth. Dragging Emmery back to the table, she told herself to calm it; it was just how playmaker was. She couldn’t help but remember the fight with Emmery’s step-dad that Emmery himself had broken up when she’d heard him call Emmery a name. She sipped her tea, trying to pull a face of ‘I don’t care’ even though her actions showed otherwise.

Ray on the other hand laughed “I bake it or roast it, but maybe I should try something different. Rae’s a picky eater but if we get Emmery to help cook it. She will eat it even it isn’t that tasty!” he smirked at this. “Are you a good cook too…” picking up a whole bunch of the stuff he mentioned. “Whatever we don’t use tonight I’ll just make in to a soup.” He could tell the other felt awkward but was glad to get him out of his shell. Once they had picked everything up he turned heading towards the Grimm Agency. “I live with my sister and the Grimm brothers. Did I mention my name, It’s Raymond, my sister is named Rapunzel, but we called her Rae, if you don’t want her to yell at you, that’s her name…” he laughed. “Everyone calls me Ray but you can call me whatever you like.”