View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-14-2013, 05:50 AM

With a small sigh, Maddelynn excused herself from the small group. She immediately began to open windows around the small shop. She propped the front door opened, then climbed carefully up the track ladder attached to the wall and began to open the windows set up high above the shelves. The professor was big on natural light, so the shop was full of windows!

Maddelynn hoped it would clear the smoke out soon, "Professor, what are we going to do with you?"

As Maddelynn climbed down, she noticed the newcomer. She smiled kindly to them, "Hello, Thia! Back for more supplies?"

Lucian blinked when Lune scolded him. He pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved a sigh, "Listen. I didn't mean to offend you, but honestly, I would never break Rabbit's core. He may be an annoying jerk, but to the Professor, he's practically a son. You can trust me that Rabbit is safe. Now, if you'll excuse me." Lucian rushed into the back after the Professor claimed everything was going quite well. He came back out seconds later, coughing and sputtering. He took a few deep gulps of air and straightened up, rubbing his burning eyes, "Professor!!! You could have gotten yourself killed!"

He looked over to Rabbit and shook his head, "No fire, Rabbit. Must have burned up quick. There's just a lot of lingering smoke." Lucian looked up when Thia entered the shop. He smiled softly and gave her a nod, "Hello, Thia."

Professor Fuller seemed not to hear Lucian when he came back out of the workshop. He looked at him when he shouted that the Professor could have caused his own demise, but the old man just laughed. Moving his leather apron out of the way, he dug in his pockets until he found what he was digging for. It was a piece of rock candy on a stick. He stepped forward, took Lucian's hand and slapped it into his palm, "Such a lovely day!! Lovely day!!"

He turned when he heard the newcomer and smiled, "Me? Blow something up? Nonsense!! That, my dear, was not an explosion! That! Was progress!!"