View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 12:00 AM

Stepping to the side Thia waited as Maddelynn went through the store to grab the items she asked for. When she was showed the box of gears she nodded and smiled. "That will be perfect Maddelynn, thank you." She followed after her to the counter and quickly lost her smile when she was told that she hadn't seen Alice in awhile. "I was afraid of that.." she said quietly.

"We have a place where we leave notes for each other. She doesn't want her boss or anyone in that part of her life to know about me." Thia hated who Alice worked for with a passion. The stinking mob boss, but she knew her friend didn't have any choice for the moment. "I left one two weeks ago and it's still there. I have no idea what happened to her and I'm beginning to start freaking out." She shook her head and bit her lip again. "How much do I owe you?"

Across town high up in an abandoned church tower was where Alice was residing. It had been her home for over a year. Sure with all the money she had she could afford a nice place but she felt safe up in her tower. Currently she was sitting on one of the window seals, looking down at the town below. Her jet black and blue streaked hair was currently done up in a messy bun on the top of her head, you could see a nasty cut on the left side of her neck.

Standing up slowly Alice limped over to her bed and grabbed her leather jacket, throwing it on. Making sure her knives were safely tucked into the lining of her jacket and boots she limped over to the winding staircase in the middle of the floor and slowly made her way down.

Coming to the door to the outside she cracked it and peeked out. The door opened to an alleyway but she always made sure no one was in it before leaving. She didn't want anyone to know she lived there. Seeing that the coast was clear Alice walked out and locked the padlock on the door before continuing out to the street. Now that she was healed up better she knew she needed to check in with Thia, her friend was probably biting her lip off from nerves over her. Thia was the only good person in her life, she would do anything for the other girl.