View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-06-2017, 04:39 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Didn't our girls live together? O.o I cannot remember I thought we talked about this, so they would have more interaction. Or your girl was staying with my girl for safety reasons. Maybe she asks Rane if she can to feel safer. Rane wouldn't mind either way. Gotta learn to read first lol XD Nevermind sweetie.

Spencer kept to his own thoughts, he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and this wouldn't be the time to ramble. Spencer rode his way out here but this time was going to sit and ride with Amber on the way back, Morgan was driving while Rossi was explaining this was out of the ordinary even for their cases. Which meant it didn't happen very often, if at all. It never should have happened. Rane got back on her bike, no way in hell was she going to a hospital or getting a check up. She was going to go back her own way after making sure they all got home safe and sound.

Rane had been staying in the loft for three days before joining the team, it was an apartment of apartments in a way and Rane owned most of it thanks to her other job she used to have. It had perks that went with it including a large apartment with a beautiful large window and view. Rane had made sure the others had gotten home safely and even talked to Hotch for a few moments explaining she'll never let her guard down even the slightest big. Though he reassured her things wouldn't ever get that serious, she would be determined to keep them all safe. It was her job, her duty, and it was a challenge she wouldn't fail.

Rane walked up behind the other girl "So you're staying here as well?" Rane hadn't finished unpacking yet so her boxes would be in one part of the living room still. "I'll show you around, sorry if I spooked you." Rane knew she had a roommate, but wasn't quite sure who it was just as of it. Rane opened the door for the other girl making sure nothing would be dropped as she helped to carry things in while taking them out of her hands to lighten the load. "I hope you don't mind but I already claimed a room three days ago, though I gave you one with a great view. I don't care for views while I sleep." Rane mentioned as they walked up some stairs (even though there was an elevator) while she got her keys out opening the door. It would be a large living room with white furniture and nicely decorated but plain. Mostly everything seemed to be white, which could mean it was here before she got here, or maybe it was her style to have bright colors.

"You can add whatever decorations you want, I claimed three rooms out of the six. One is my bedroom, the second is my training room, and the third is my storage room only for me. So please don't try going into the locked room, it's off limits and I doubt you want to be in there. It's my private life in a way if you must ask. Other than that, shall I show you around?" Rane offered.