Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 07-07-2013, 03:34 AM

Jungle Creatures Entry Form
Username:maidenroseheart
Image of My Entry:
Reference Image:
Fun Fact:
Quote:
Although, poison dart frogs are famous for their neon colors and deadly toxins, there are only three species of poison dart frogs that are used for their hunting toxins. Many species of the frog are imposters and mimic the colors of the toxic variety. They find that their colors, called aposematism, serve just as well as a warning to predators as if they actually were harmful to eat. A much lesser known fact of poison dart frogs is that they are intelligent amphibians that live in groups and are dedicated to raising their young.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:46 PM ----------

Casting for a Castaway! Form
Username:maidenroseheart
Image of My Entry:
My Castaway's Name: Agent Smith
Tell us about the 8th Castaway and how they help the castaways try to escape the island: In this delightful group, you have characters from all socioeconomic levels and from every type of job. Every job that is, except a government job. Have you ever wondered why their plans to escape the island have always failed? That's right! A government conspiracy! My guy does not help them get off the island at all! She is assisting in a government experiment and that means they must stay put! *evil laughter*

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Interesting avatar maiden.
She is Sailor Uranus from the TV show Sailor Moon. So by cosplaying her, I met all the requirements :D