View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-24-2015, 02:22 AM

Dorian just turned to look at the rich boy and shrugged when he read his question. He just did. "You forgot fixing cars on my free time. Like I said Melville cars suck. I know I fixed them on weekly basis. More than the other companies models." He told him mocking him. He wasn't sure what he meant by the question. He had too or his grandmother couldn't get all her meds. "I just do." He simply told him.

He just went to the warehouse where they kept the spare engine parts. He saw a female employee and she waved playfully at Dorian. "Hey Mia!" He called to the female mechanic, who just went back to work. She was the wielder in the place. She was always covered in sweat and ashes. He took out the paper, he was looking through the shelves for a few parts to start the rich boy on. I was rather hot in the metal shed with all the melting of metal in the back.

A flashing red light caught his eyes. He handed the rich boy the paper before running to see what's up. He saw Mia struggling to remove a piece of metal from the crushers. He just climbed up the stairs. He helped her up before hanging over the edge of the catwalk by his knees. Mia making sure he didn't fall as he jerked the metal free from it's tight grip, Dorian held up the metal for her to grab before pulling himself up. Dorian just hit the red button near the catwalk as he came down to restart the machine. It started up perfectly. He just went back to his previous task of looking for engine parts.