View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-24-2015, 08:09 PM

Dorian just looked at the rich boy, he at least got part of it. "You aren't such a ding head after all. Maybe the fourth time will be the charm. It's a Cylinder head cover." He just set the part back. He already had enough parts for the rich boy to clean and fix. His eyes widened slightly, he found the part he had been looking for awhile for his car. He would have to come back for it however.

"Mia!" He called back to the girl. She poked her head out from the corner and stared at him. After lifting her welding helmet to see him. "Don't let Markus sell that engine part." He told her pointing to the part in the corner. "Why don't you just take it with you?" He just shook his head. "Can't my trunk will be full with this haul. It will take awhile to put it in, I'll have to come back for it." She just nodded and went back to work.

"Okay, lets haul this stuff back to my car." He told the rich boy as he gathered some of the heaviest stuff first. He had made a small pile of parts for the kid to know what they were taking and not. Most of it was light, he took the heaviest parts.