View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-14-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
I don't get reducing the number of chance plays to 5 every 20 minutes. What would be the point of paying 5 tokens for additional rounds if all you can do is break even? :/

Also, the prices of the event commons don't seem any lower to me than they have been in the past. >.> Do you just mean the event rares will be cheaper?
Jelly is only able to change a few things about the chance game without coding support, and I don't think that the "buy another round" cost is one of them. I'll leave her a note so she can confirm, though, when she's back online.

EI refers to just the rares, yes. Sorry about that. I'll add a couple words up yonder so that's more clear. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damia Flagg View Post
I don't think I did get my tokens on my mule account when it got to round 5, but I'm not completely sure about that. I wasn't paying that much attention. I thought I had 100 token before I hit collect.
If you notice it happening again please do come back and post here so we can have a better idea of how frequent this is. I've been trying to duplicate it myself, but I keep losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arialys View Post
Um, how do you play the chance game? I click on the chance game popup, and the Chance Cards screen shows up but I can't do anything with it other than close it.
What browser are you using, Arialys? Some work better than others with Chance. (Chrome and Firefox both work well, for me.)

Last edited by BellyButton; 02-14-2014 at 03:13 AM..