View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 PM

"I attend classes at the local collage a few blocks away," Aaron answered carefully. "It was one of the reasons I chose that appartment building in the first place. It was close to the college so I could get to class easily and it was a lot cheaper than most of the places around here or the student accommodation." He glanced at the building again and back to Shadow. "I was working a part time job at the weekend to help pay for my flat. I used to work at the reception desk in the appartment building but now..." he trailed off, looking away. "Now that that's gone I guess I'm out of a job and a place to live."

He paused for a moment, weighing his options, trying to decide how much he should tell the demon. "Appart from school I don't really have any connections to anyone here. My family doesn't want anything to do with me for the most part so I doubt they'd care if I suddenly dissappeared without a trace. In fact I'm sure my father would be happy if that happened." The last part was said with a bitter undertone and Aaron could practically taste it in his mouth even as he spoke the words. How he hated his father.