View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-26-2011, 08:29 AM

"N-no thank you," Aaron said quickly, his face flushing crimson. He couldn't believe how he was acting. He'd never been this...shy? Emrabbassed? Whatever it was he didn't know exactly where it had come from. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind at the mention of school. He was glad that he would still be allowed to continue his education. He quickly went through his time table in his mind before reporting tit to Shadow.

"Most days classes are from nine in the morning through to four in the afternoon with some breaks between and study time. On Fridays they start at ten and finish at three instead of four. with about two hours free for working on reports and asignments. Aaron shuffled slightly before shifting his position, moving his legs out from under him and stretching them out over the edge of the building and letting them dangle there. He felt a little uneasy sitting this close to the edge but nothing that he was unable to cope with. "

((I apologise if I get timings muddled. I don't know what the normal time table would be like))