View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-08-2017, 07:52 PM

March 8th, 2017

So the last week hasn't been full of fun memories. Let's get the bad out of teh way shall we? Yes!

My migraines have come back in full swing. I am so thankful to have such an understanding partner-- he took such great care of me on Saturday. Too bad my wallet was stolen later that night. It made for a really miserable Saturday/Sunday morning. At least I got McDonalds out of it!

I had to cancel my cards, but that is alright. The person who had my card had to be young-- who gets someones credit card and spends it on McDonalds and a vending machine? I think the only downfall is that I need a new ID. Oh well. Hopefully I get a card by Friday!

Today is the dweeb (partner)'s birthday! WHOOOOO
We've been joking all day about how drunk he is going to be, despite the fact that he barely drinks as is, and how he wants to fight God in the back lot of a grocery store . What a dork.
I go out to dinner with him and his mother tonight. I am trying to push the thought of not having a card to the back of my mind. I owe him one, and can always give him a gift later on. I will update after the dinner!

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 03-09-2017 at 03:55 PM..