View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM

March 11th, 2017

So, today has been a welcome pick me up.
My card came in, but my grandmother wouldn't be able to get it to me until tomorrow night-- BUT AY MY NEW CREDIT CARD!! Good stuff.

The dweeb and I finally get to hang out and I get to stay over for the night. His brother is back in town, and he has been learning how to play DnD, so we all decided to play after he invites his friend.

His brother ended up being the DM, and it was a really fun game. I have only played one game before, basically 3 hours are under my belt, but now, I feel like I know a lot more. It was a very enjoyable time
My anxiety was acting up really bad, and I was feeling paranoid afterward, but I didn't let it take over. I am very glad I strayed out of my comfort zone and was able to enjoy something like that. It is a very welcomed feeling. I will try and not let anything negative consume me.

This is gonna be the year I break barriers, and this was a small one, but it was something big for me. Playing board games/videogames in front of people is a very big fear of mine. I used to be ridiculed for everything-- being a woman to how I played. It wasn't a fun time, so even if they are great friends, I don't play with anyone in the same room. Now, I was able to do it. It was great.

Anyways, now the bab and I are probably going to eat a bit and watch a movie or something. Tomorrow we go out for his mothers birthday-- might update if it goes well. This is such a good thing to document.