FAQ

• How long will this run?
    This will run for 7 days, with six rolling periods
  • How will I know what time it is PT?
    You can visit this website to find out what Pacific Time is currently:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=234
  • Can mules play?
    Yes, mules are welcome to play
  • This is a different kind of dice game than we usually play. I'm not sure I understand
    This is an elimination game. You are accruing points each time you post the dice form. If you get too many, you are eliminated. Think of it this way: the more points you get, the more alert and suspicious the guardians are that something is going on in their orchard
  • Only 15 points for elimination? That seems low
    It is somewhat low, to give the game a feeling of higher stakes. This is why I am allowing mules, to increase your odds of making it though the game
  • How will I know if I have been eliminated?
    Well, you could use *dun dun dun* math. If you keep track of your scores, and they total 15 or more, you will have been eliminated. However, I know that things can get hectic, and you might not be up to doing that. So post #7 will be a tally of everyone who is playing's totals. The numbers will speak for themselves, and names with an next to it will be players who have been eliminated
  • I've made a mistake with the form, what do I do??
    Do not edit the post. Instead, ping me, and let me know what is wrong with the post
  • I'm late or I missed a day! Am I disqualified?
    There will be six forms to fill out. As long as you correctly fill out five of those forms, you are still eligible
  • Do I have to post the 6th form?
    If you have already posted five forms, and/or have reached 15 or more points in your previous rollings, then no, you do not have to post the last form

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 11-01-2013 at 08:07 AM..