View Single Post
Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 01-25-2008, 04:31 AM

My dear Menewshians! The previous Event left us so scattered and disorganized that I only just now had time to go through my personal library and look for information on those Heartface Foxes that appeared during the Valentine's Event!

Unfortunately, I did not find much in my personal library... but I am a regular correspondent with an esteemed literary historian - Sir Cassian Keane the Third - and he advanced me an excerpt from the Bestiary he is currently working upon!

I will be posting that here in my next post so that you might look it over. If you have any questions about these creatures Sir Keane refers to as "animabestia", please feel free to ask in-thread and I will let you know when I've heard back from Sir Keane on the matter! I'm certain it would assist him in refining his Bestiary - as he certainly has to edit this particular entry now, as the Heartface Fox exists once more!

My darling Cessy would also enjoy playing a game with you in celebration of the arrival of these magical creatures to our happy island of Menewsha. Please do feel free to purchase tickets for that as well!

The Fox Hunt game is now over! But you may still ask about the foxes for some period of time!
Please also consider dropping by the Feedback Thread and voicing your opinions and thoughts!
Thank you!