View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-16-2012, 06:02 PM

Shizuma listened with intrest as Bodkin told her a bit about his history, and she decided to do him the same. She smiled softly, her finders playing with a strand of hair. "I was raised in the ninja house of the princess... And I was trained to be her personal guard my whole life... But I was thrown out by the emperer for befriending the princess..." she said and then shook her head. "I was wondering the streets when I found Oni... And then the government agencey found us... We have been partners ever since." the asian female said lightly and then smiled. "We do any mission given to us... Oni and I are not very picky."

Oni was surprised as Anlace apologized in his language. He reached out, touching her shoulder to turn her gaze. Holding up his injured hand, it slowly pulled muscle and tissue together to form full muscle. The skin then pulled itself nad stiched itself together before their eyes. Once it was healed he looked to her with no emotion in his eyes. "There was no need. I can heal myself." he said in his native Japanese, and then put a hand on her head. "One like yourself should not be worrying about a demon."