View Single Post
Mene Switchboard
。◕‿◕。
Staff Envoy

Old 01-25-2009, 09:50 AM

Like, whoa. We're actually celebrating Lunar New Year this year. I mean we always do, but this is the first time I've actually seen it be turn into a huge party. Li Mei has the coolest parties. So awesome!

And those Whalecows are SOOOOOO adorable!! *squeal* BUT! Not as cute as the Kaze-ten (which is what I am!). Vicky was all heartbroken cause she realized she was born in the Year of the Kaze-ten too and not the Year of the Heartshape Fox. Seriously, how do those foxes see? Do they even have eyes?

At least she ended up in the Year of the Kaze-ten and not something else. I mean they can look scary, but they're still cute in a "I-have-sharp-claws" way. I like them! Way better luck then Li Mei. Poor girl, she's born in the Year of Basilisk. Snakes are not cute at all! Lance and Lapis are Basilisks too. Such a shame. *shakes head* I bet Fatima would have loved being born in that year. After all she adores Zea, her pet snake. Actually... I wonder if she was born in one of those years. She never did tell us her age...

Oh right! Getting off track here. Anyways! Since Li Mei is busy handing Red Packets to everyone, she asked me to be the host of the party. So pretty much, introduce yourselves, post what sign are you, discuss, umm what's the word oh right mingle, have fun. You know, make friends! Let's party!

Last edited by Mene Switchboard; 01-26-2009 at 06:48 AM..